Find tools, information, and other resources to help you get the most out of your benefits.
Medication Therapy Management Program
If you’re in a Medicare drug plan and you have complex health needs, you may be able to participate in a Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program. MTM is a service available for Longevity Health Plan (HMO I-SNP) at no additional cost to you. The MTM program is required by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and is not considered a benefit. This program helps you and your doctor make sure that your medications are working. It also helps us identify and reduce possible medication problems.
To take part in this program, you must meet certain criteria set forth in part by CMS. These criteria are used to identify people who have multiple chronic diseases and are at risk for medication-related problems. If you meet these criteria, we will send you a letter inviting you to participate in the program and information about the program, including how to access the program. Your enrollment in MTM is voluntary and does not affect Medicare coverage for drugs covered under Medicare.
To qualify for the MTM program, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Have at least 3 of the following conditions or diseases:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- Mental Health-Depression
- Respiratory Disease-Asthma
- Respiratory Disease-Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease (COPD)
2. Take at least 8 covered Part D medications
3. Are likely to have medication costs of covered Part D medications greater than $4,376 per year or greater than $4,696 for 2022.
To help reduce the risk of possible medication problems, the MTM program offers two types of clinical review of your medications:
- Targeted medication review: at least quarterly, we will review all your prescription medications and contact you, by phone or mail, and/or your doctor if we detect a potential problem.
- Comprehensive medication review: at least once a year, we offer a free discussion and review of all of your medications by a pharmacist or other health professional to help you use your medications safely. This review, or CMR, is provided to you confidentially via telephone by pharmacies operated by Tabula Rasa Healthcare. These services are provided on behalf of Perennial Advantage. This review requires about 30 minutes of your time. Following the review, you will get a written summary of this call, which you can take with you when you talk with your doctors. This summary includes:
- Personal Medication List (PML): The medication list will help you keep track of your medications and how to use them the right way.
- Medication Action Plan (MAP): The action plan has steps you should take to help you get the best results from your medications.
If you take many medications for more than one chronic health condition contact your drug plan to see if you’re eligible for Medication Therapy Management (MTM), or for more information, please contact customer service at:
- Longevity Health Plan of Florida: 1-866-224-9499 (TTY 711)
- Longevity Health Plan of Illinois 1-888-886-9770 (TTY 711)
- Longevity Health Plan of New Jersey 1-888-899-8490 (TTY 711)
- Longevity Health Plan of New York 1-888-885-7337 (TTY 711)
- Longevity Health Plan of Oklahoma 1-888-585-1611 (TTY 711)
- Longevity Health Plan of North Carolina 1-888-312-5196 (TTY 711)
- Longevity Health Plan of Michigan 1-888-312-8825 (TTY 711)
- Longevity Health Plan of Colorado 1-888-313-3609 (TTY 711)